Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Flipinista! The new look in casual footwear!

As I sat tweeting one day, as I normally do, I came across these amazing lovely flip flops that I know I would adore wearing! I immediately thought, now that is a great idea! These are high quality, charming, blinged out flip flops, that any girl would proudly wear. They are beautiful and would be great to wear with many different types of clothing such as a sundress, and even nice jeans and a t-shirt. And, as I found out more, I realized they can even be worn with dressier attire! I was so taken with these lovely flip flops that I wanted to contact their creator. So, that is what I did.

I contacted Monique, the lovely creator of Flipinista, and told her that I wanted to write about her beautiful foot wear. And, I was thrilled that she was as excited about the idea as I was. Monique informed me that Flipinista started about a year ago, in 2011.
Monique has always been a girl that wears high heels all the time, as many of her girl friends do. Many times, however, while hanging out with friends, they would throw off their high heels and slip on more comfortable shoes. These women explained that after wearing heels all day at work or running errands, they wanted to feel more comfortable in their personal lives, but felt badly about looking less dressed up and would often apologize to Monique for wearing less fancy foot wear. This is when Monique's idea about Flipinista came about.
Monique wanted girls to feel comfortable, while still looking and feeling fabulous about their foot attire. So, Monique began creating the beautiful and elegant Flipinistas flip flops. Each pair is personally designed by Monique. Once, the concept and design for a pair is complete, each pair is specially sewn by an expert. Nothing is glued on. The flip flops are made in Brazil and are 100% rubber, and no cheap embellishments are used.
Monique's designs are inspired by a number of things, but especially by the colors of nature. Special custom orders can also be made if you want your flip flops to encompass a certain theme, such as a nautical theme.

Monique happily exclaims that each design tells a story, "The strap acts as a paragraph, so at the end of every strap is a little something different to act as the period..Or in the case of Flipinista, TM , Exclamation point. It may be a tiny butterfly or crystal infused bead, something different to complete the story!"

The pricing for each pair varies and depends on whether you want a flat flip flop, or a wedge or kitty heel. The flat pairs are priced at $82 and the wedged and kitty heels are $92.

Monique prides herself and loves every detail that is put into each and every pair of Flipinista. Flipinista flip flops make great gifts for friends and family. They can be worn at just about any occasion because, while they are relaxed foot wear, they are quite fancy and undeniably beautiful! There are even Bridal Flipinistas! Monique proudly exclaims, "Bridal Flipinista's are all ONE OF A KIND, like the Bride herself! They arrive beautifully packaged. I have heard from clients that the packaging is as beautiful as the Flipinista! Love is in the details!!"

I, for one, think Flipinistas are just gorgeous! You can find Monique's Flipinistas on Facebook and Twitter on: Flipinista, Your BFF (best Flip Flop.) Flipinistas can also be ordered by phone. The phone number to call is available on both her Twitter and Facebook accounts.
So girls, check out the many different designs, some of which I have displayed here. Also, remember that you can order custom designs if you want a personal design of your own. I have fallen in love with these beautiful flip flops and wanted to share them with you. I know you will fall in love with them as much I did! So, please contact Monique and make your order! Happy walking! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. The facts about these sandals are really nice and glad to know them in a proper manners. Each sandal and its design tells some story about it.

    shoes online india

    ReplyDelete