Thursday, October 4, 2012

Exquisite Affaires; Wedding and Events.

The Biltmore Hotel
I wanted to share with you guys about a company that I adore! It is called Exquisite Affairs; Wedding and Events. The company is ran by Ana Stenkoler. I am friends with her on Facebook and she will undoubtedly be my wedding planner in the future, when I am engaged and planning my big day!

Ana is based out of Miami, Florida, but works with brides throughout the United States. In fact, she recently told me that she will be going to South Carolina to work with one of her brides there. Ana is familiar and works with many great vendors, and she has many years of experience. She is a certified floral designer, certified wedding planner. She also has over 13 years of design experience, including interior design!

Her work as an interior designer is especially important to me because as a prospective client and bride, I think that my wedding should be an event. And, for that event, I want to work with someone who looks at a venue, and can work with me as a design professional to make that space look as wonderful and elegant as I envision in my dreams! So, to have a background in interior design is amazing! A wedding planner with an interior design background has a skill set that is second to none in my opinion!

I've gotten to know Ana a bit as I have talked to her through Facebook, and she is so lovely and so easy to work with. And, as I stated, she has many links to various vendors who can help you during your planning for your special event.

I think Ana's experience and skill set is such that it makes her a great professional to work with, and I certainly do recommend her to any brides, or anyone who is planning to have a special event in the near future! I will link Ana's professional Facebook page below so you can see some of the beautiful work that she has done! And obviously you can see here a few of the weddings she has done! AMAZING! Incredible work Ana!
Thalatta Estate - Palmetto Bay













http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exquisite-Affaires-Weddings-Events/287029778061529
http://www.exquisiteaffaires.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yes she is amazing! We truly love her style and creativity.

    ReplyDelete